If you are looking for Transmission Repair San Jose, you’ve come to the right place.
The first thing you need to know is you should never have transmission work done at a general auto repair shop.
It is very is very important you follow this advice. Transmissions are complex. And when I say complex, I mean really complex. They are more complicated than any other part of your vehicle.
You are smart enough to know that if you need surgery you wouldn’t go to a general practitioner or family doctor. You would want a doctor that specializes in the surgery you needed. Your transmission is not any different than that. General repair shops just don’t have that specialized knowledge that is needed to correctly repair a transmission.
Here Is Our Standard for Quality Transmission Service (This includes Repairs and Rebuilds as well):
- We only use brand new original equipment manufactured parts (OEM). You can be confident that your transmission work is of the highest standard and your repaired or rebuilt transmission won’t break down on you again.
- We replace the parts that receive a large amount of wear standard with every repair.
You won’t have to worry about another part breaking on your transmission and having another costly repair.
- We update every part on the Technical Service Bulletin (TSB).
Call Rebuilt Transmissions San Jose (408) 214-3218
Symptoms of a bad transmission: Are you experiencing any of the following ?
See if you answer “YES” to any of these questions:
- Am I having trouble going forward or backwards while the gear shift is in Drive? If I am, is the vehicle stalling?
- When I press on the gas pedal, does the vehicle accelerate at a different rate or power as normally? When I attempt to accelerate does the car slip in gear or slow down?
- Are there any strange noises or do you smell a burning odor from your engine? Are there any drips or leaks coming from under your car?
- Is it difficult or impossible to shift between gears when driving?
- Do I have warning lights on my dashboard pertaining to my engine such as a check engine light or service engine soon light?
If you answered “YES” to one or more of the above, it is time to bring your vehicle in and have us look over the transmission, sooner versus later.
We can perform a FREE diagnostics service and a visual inspection to give you a better and much clearer idea of what is going on with your transmission.
Full Range of Services
- FREE Diagnostics and Visual Inspection
- Transmission Repairs, Transmission Rebuilds and Transmission Replacement
- Transmission Flush
- Differential Service
- Four-wheel drive transmission
- Front-wheel drive transmission
- FREE Towing with all major repairs
If your transmission is acting funny, strange or weird and you suspect something is wrong you can bring it in and we will perform a FREE diagnostics service.
This stands for Original Equipment from Manufacturer. What this means is that the replacement part is made by the same manufacturer as the original part that needs to be replaced. An OEM part is perfectly engineered to work with your car or truck’s transmission. Generally speaking, this is what you want.
You always want to make sure that you know if the repair shop will be using OEM parts for your transmission.
Rebuilt Vs. Replace Vs. Repair - Which one do I choose?
This is definitely a hard decision to make. Should you repair your transmission? Should you replace it? Or is it time to get a new car?
These are all tough questions and it’s even harder to know who to trust to get them answered.
Two Major Reasons to Have Your Transmission Serviced or Repaired at Transmission Repair Pros
- We are a reputable repair shop that does high quality work every time. We follow all the standards talked about in the FAQ and in the Repair Shop Checklist. You will be absolutely sure that your transmission is being repaired by competent technicians that will get you back on the road again— and you won’t have to worry about overpaying or breaking down again.
- Needing your transmission serviced or repaired is already a big enough hassle in your life. It’s going to cost you time and money, there’s no way around that. Don’t waste any more of your time than you have to driving around going to different repair shops until you find a reputable one that meets all the criteria on the checklist. All you have to do is come to Transmission Repair Pros and be confident that the job is done right. We’ll even tow your vehicle here for free if it is not able to be driven.
What’s next? Not sure what else you need to do or what other questions you need to ask?
Take a look at our Reputable Repair Shop Checklist page. This will help arm you with the information you need to choose a repair shop that will not do substandard work or rip you off.
Print out the checklist and take it to the repair shop of your choice. Don’t be afraid to ask them every question on it. If the person you speak with at the repair shop tries to tell you that one or more of the things on the list don’t matter or aren’t important—go to a different repair shop. It will be worth the effort. Having your transmission serviced is a big expense and you want to be confident that it is being done the right way. The last thing you need to happen is to pay for a repair only to have your transmission break on you again.
Fortunately this can be completely avoided by having it repaired the correct way by a reputable shop. And you have all the information you need to make that decision.
We hope that we have given you some good solid information to arm yourself with and that we will be your transmission repair shop that you choose to work with.
If you need more information please take a look at our FAQ page. We go into more details for such things as:
- Differences between transmission repair, transmission rebuild and a used transmission.
- The differences between a transmission flush and a transmission fluid change. There are not the same thing!
- Technical Service Bulletin (TSB)
- OEM parts
Call Transmission Service San Jose (408) 214-3218
Transmission Repair Pros
111 North Market Street
San Jose, CA 95113
San Jose CA, Santa Clara CA, Campbell CA, Milpitas CA, Los Gatos CA, Sunnyvale CA, Alviso CA, Saratoga CA, Cupertino CA, New Almaden CA, Holy City CA, Redwood Estates CA, 94085, 94086, 94087, 94088, 94089, 94090, 95002, 95008, 95009, 95011, 95014, 95015, 95026, 95030, 95031, 95032, 95035, 95036, 95042, 95044, 95050, 95051, 95052, 95053, 95054, 95055, 95056, 95070, 95071, 95101, 95102, 95103, 95106, 95108, 95109, 95110, 95111, 95112, 95113, 95114, 95115, 95116, 95117, 95118, 95119, 95120, 95121, 95122, 95123, 95124, 95125, 95126, 95127, 95128, 95129, 95130, 95131, 95132, 95133, 95134, 95135, 95136, 95137, 95138, 95139, 95141, 95142, 95148, 95150, 95151, 95152, 95153, 95154, 95155, 95156, 95157, 95158, 95159, 95160, 95161, 95164, 95170, 95171, 95172, 95173, 95190, 95191, 95192, 95193, 95194, 95196,